Propeller Vintage Aircraft
Aviation veterans, such as the legendary „Tante Ju“ (Ju 52) and other dear rarities are still flying thanks to HOFFMANN PROPELLERs
HOFFMANN PROPELLER manufacture propellers for Vintage aircraft (out of production aircraft of civil or military origin) such as SPITFIRE, HURRICANE,YAKOLEV, ANSON, MESSERSCHMITT, JUNKERS and BUECKER.
HOFFMANN PROPELLER is in a position to copy most blade pattern since no moulds or castings are required for designing blades in wooden composite construction.
The advantages of such a propellers of HOFFMANN PROPELLER for an historic aircraft include:
- Smoother running
- High thrust aerofoil improving take-off & aerobatics
- Improved rate of climb
- Low moment of inertia
- Durable wooden composite propeller blade
- Integral leading edge guard
- Light weight alloy hub forging
- Low propeller weight
- Low major inspection intervals and maintenance costs
- Propeller design to FAR 35 standard
Of course the propellers of such dear rarities are overhauled in our facilities too..